Garlic Roasted Chicken
This Herb and Garlic Roasted Chicken Thigh recipe by Singapore home cook Kerri of @wenoms produces tender, juicy chicken thighs every time. Perfect for a lazy night in, simply serve with spinach for an easy one pan meal.
- 2 x The Meat Club Cage free chicken thigh fillet
- 4 x cloves of garlic, crushed
- Handful of coriander & dill (or any variation of herbs that you enjoy)
- 1 x lemon
- 250g baby spinach
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 °c
- Cut the lemon in half, mince the garlic, and roughly chop up the coriander and dill.
- Squeeze half of the lemon juice over chicken thighs and skin, then rub the garlic, coriander and dill into the thighs and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the marinated chicken thighs into a roasting pan skin side up.
- Add boiling water to the pan until the water level covers the meat of the thighs , leave the chicken skin exposed.
- Place the thighs in the oven for around 35 minutes.
- Remove thighs from oven and set aside. Take spinach and wilt in the leftover pan juices.
- Plate the chicken thighs on top of the wilted spinach. Drizzle remaining pan juices over the chicken and add a squeeze of lemon before serving.
You may also like
Kway teow soup with shredded chicken
This Kway teow soup with shredded chicken is boiled with chicken bones and prawn ...View Recipe
Chicken Pumpkin Risotto
Chicken Pumpkin Risotto. This one is for your little ones! We know the drill ...View Recipe
Chicken Satay is a Southeast Asian dish of seasoned, skewered and grilled meat, served ...View Recipe