Our crunchy and guilt-free air-fried Cornflake Chicken recipe is great for young ones! With just a few ingredients, this recipe is a great snack for kids and can be served with raw carrot and cucumber slices for added crunch. Recipe by @zip_ from Yoripe.
- 300g The Meat Club Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp ikan bilis powder
- 1/4 tsp dried minced garlic (or garlic powder)
- 2 cups cornflakes (crushed)
- Avocado oil spray
- Cut chicken into cubes. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, some salt, ikan bilis powder and minced garlic.
- Coat chicken pieces in mayonnaise mixture and then the crushed cornflakes. Press down lightly to adhere.
- Preheat air fryer to 180deg.
- Spray a light coat of avocado oil then lay out the chicken cubes in a single layer, then spray another light coat of avocado oil.
- Air fry for 8-10min, flipping halfway
You may also like
Elderflower Cider Roast Chicken
This Elderflower Cider Roast Chicken with Stuffed Mushroom by Singapore foodie Simone Ruth, ...View Recipe
Baked Chicken Enchilada
This Baked Chicken Enchilada recipe brings the flavour of Mexico to your home in ...View Recipe
Warming Chicken Soup
Feeling under the weather? Cook your way to complete recovery with our Warming Chicken ...View Recipe