Our crunchy and guilt-free air-fried Cornflake Chicken recipe is great for young ones! With just a few ingredients, this recipe is a great snack for kids and can be served with raw carrot and cucumber slices for added crunch. Recipe by @zip_ from Yoripe.
- 300g The Meat Club Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp ikan bilis powder
- 1/4 tsp dried minced garlic (or garlic powder)
- 2 cups cornflakes (crushed)
- Avocado oil spray
- Cut chicken into cubes. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, some salt, ikan bilis powder and minced garlic.
- Coat chicken pieces in mayonnaise mixture and then the crushed cornflakes. Press down lightly to adhere.
- Preheat air fryer to 180deg.
- Spray a light coat of avocado oil then lay out the chicken cubes in a single layer, then spray another light coat of avocado oil.
- Air fry for 8-10min, flipping halfway
You may also like
Singapore foodie Christina, packs a punch of flavour in this drool worthy Baked ...View Recipe