Chicken Pesto Zoodles
Our Chicken Pesto Zoodles recipe is a go-to summer favourite. Light on carbohydrates but big on taste, top with a dollop of Napoli sauce and fresh parmesan for added flavour!
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded with a fork
- 1-2 medium zucchini
- 50g basil
- 30g parsley
- Large handful of roasted and salted cashew
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Napoli sauce (optional)
- In a large bowl prepare the zucchini noodles with a spiralizer and set aside.
- In a blender, add the basil, parsley, cashews, garlic cloves, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and olive oil, and blend until well combined. Add more oil for desired consistency.
- In a heated frying pan, add a touch of olive oil then pan fry the chicken breast until golden brown and cooked thoroughly. Set aside to cool.
- Pour pesto over the zucchini and mix thoroughly, slice chicken and place atop.
- Add cherry tomatoes or Napoli sauce as desired then pour another spoonful of pesto.
- Lastly, peel thin-sized parmesan cheese and add as desired.
You may also like
Caribbean Jerk Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa
This shocking simple and amazing Caribbean Jerk Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa is easy ...View Recipe
Indian-style chicken curry
This Indian-style chicken curry is a quick dish with big flavours. It is ...View Recipe
Steph from Foodie Fit mum shows us how to prepare soy-kissed chicken, which ...View Recipe