Chicken green curry – a Thai favourite! A warm and comforting dish that’s simple to prepare too. Thanks Mekhala for this wonderful recipe!
- 500g The Meat Club chicken breast (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 200gm/7oz Thai eggplant (halved) or any sort of eggplant (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 tblsp cooking oil
- 1.5 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 jar Mekhala Organic Green Curry Paste
- Soy or fish sauce (optional)
- Thai basil/ kaffir leaves (optional)
- Heat oil in a heavy based pot. Add chicken and eggplants.
- Add green curry paste and coconut milk and water. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until chicken is cooked. If too dry, add more water.
- Add eggplants and simmer another 2-3 minutes till eggplant is soft.
- Season with fish or soy sauce to taste.
- Top with kaffir or basil leaves and serve immediately.
You may also like
Singapore foodie Christina, packs a punch of flavour in this drool worthy Baked ...View Recipe