From the kitchen of The Meat Club, Chicken breast with Pesto Zucchini noodles, an easy elegant dinner recipe. Read more to find out how to make this dish.
For the chicken
- 400g pack The Meat Club chicken breast
- 2 large zucchini
- 250g cherry tomatoes
For the pesto
- 150g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large bunch fresh basil
- 1 large bunch fresh parsley
- ½ cup roasted cashews
- ½ extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper to season
- Spiral zucchini into a bowl and set aside.
- Add basil, parsley, cashews, olive oil, 50g of parmesan cheese and garlic to a processor until ingredients form a smooth taste. Season with salt and pepper and add more olive oil to desired consistency.
- In the meantime, heat a grill pan.
- Smother chicken breast with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on hot pan for 3 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Remove excess water from zucchini noodles and mix with a generous tablespoon of pesto or more if desired.
- Serve chicken with zucchini noodles and atop with cheery tomatoes and remaining parmesan cheese.