Barbecued red curry spiced chicken
Another easy spring/summer lunch recipe idea. Thanks Mekhala for this wonderful recipe!
- 8 The Meat Club Chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 jar Mekhala Organic Red Curry Paste
- 1 tblsp cooking oil (optional)
- Marinade chicken legs in red curry paste for 2 hours.
- Roast chicken in 200C/400F preheated oven for 20 minutes or on a BBQ.
- Serve hot with lime wedges and scattered coriander.
You may also like
Chicken Satay is a Southeast Asian dish of seasoned, skewered and grilled meat, served ...View Recipe
Poached Chicken Cantonese style
This Poached chicken Cantonese style uses a whole chicken and can be shared during ...View Recipe
Home Chef Shermin from Baker’s Lust shows us her version of Oyako Don. ...View Recipe