Kate from Yoripe: G’day mate! Me & my hubby used to travel to Australia and we really love it there especially during winter season. Can’t travel so I cooked some easy-to-cook Australia’s one of the National dish, SpagBol (Spaghetti Bolognese)!
- 300g The Meat Club Premium Grass Fed Beef Lean Mince
- 1 1/2 olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 cup beef broth (dissolve 1/2 beef cubes into 1/2 cup water)
- 1 cup Traditional Tomato Pasta sauce
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp Dried parsley
- Pepper (to taste)
- 250 g cooked Spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic and onion.
- Add Beef Lean mince, to cook, until browned.
- Add diced tomatoes , cook until softened.
- Add beef broth and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add to stir in tomato sauce, Worcestershire, sugar, bay leaves, pepper
- Add tomato paste , stir & simmer for 15mins (no lid)
- Lastly add thyme & parsley.
- Serve SpagBol Sauce over cooked spaghetti & sprinkle some parmesan cheese.
- Serve it hot! Bon appétit!