Kate from Yoripe: G’day mate! Me & my hubby used to travel to Australia and we really love it there especially during winter season. Can’t travel so I cooked some easy-to-cook Australia’s one of the National dish, SpagBol (Spaghetti Bolognese)!
- 300g The Meat Club Premium Grass Fed Beef Lean Mince
- 1 1/2 olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 cup beef broth (dissolve 1/2 beef cubes into 1/2 cup water)
- 1 cup Traditional Tomato Pasta sauce
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp Dried parsley
- Pepper (to taste)
- 250 g cooked Spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic and onion.
- Add Beef Lean mince, to cook, until browned.
- Add diced tomatoes , cook until softened.
- Add beef broth and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add to stir in tomato sauce, Worcestershire, sugar, bay leaves, pepper
- Add tomato paste , stir & simmer for 15mins (no lid)
- Lastly add thyme & parsley.
- Serve SpagBol Sauce over cooked spaghetti & sprinkle some parmesan cheese.
- Serve it hot! Bon appétit!
You may also like
An exclusive extract from her new book, Strong, Elsa Pataky shares her approach to ...View Recipe
These grilled Aussie steaks are perfect for entertaining guests at dinner parties. Thank you ...View Recipe