This Slow Cooked Angus Diced Beef Stew is great for preparing ahead of time and serving for a dinner party with a generous side of sweet potato mash, brown rice or quinoa! Packed full of flavours from the spices and herbs, the Slow Cooked Angus Diced Beef Stew is also tender to fork. Recipe by inspired by this Sainsbury’s blog. Watch our recipe video here!
- 500g The Meat Club Angus Diced Beef
- Half onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 capsicum, de-seed & diced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp tumeric powder
- 300g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 bottle/can of beef
- 300ml beef stock
- 300g can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 bay leaf
- Spring onion
- Feta cheese
- Brown all sides of the beef cubes. Set aside to rest.
- Stir fry onions and garlic with chilli flakes, paprika and tumeric powder. Set aside.
- Add beef cubes, onions and garlic to a oven safe pot. Add kidney beans, canned tomatoes, tomatoe paste, beef stock, beer, capsicum, bay leaf and mixed herbs.
- Bring to a boil and transfer to oven for 3-4 hours at 180 degree.
- Garnish with spring onions and feta cheese. Serve.
You may also like
This chargrilled porterhouse steak is perfect for an intimate summertime dinner. Recipe from our ...View Recipe