These Mustard glazed beef tenderloin bruschettas are party food with heaps of spring flavor. First-of-the-season peaches get a flavor boost on the stove, paired with peppery arugula and thinly-sliced, seared Aussie beef…all atop a crunchy toast. Thank you to our friends at True Aussie, for this amazing recipe.
Mustard glazed beef tenderloin with peach and argula bruschetta
- 2 packs of The Meat Club MSA Tenderloin Whole Fillet
- 4 tbsp ground Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped thyme
- ½ tbsp chopped shallots
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper
- ½ lb arugula
- 2 large yellow peaches
- 1 whole French baguette (or your preference), sliced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove silver skin on tenderloin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to a sauté pan and preheat to medium. Sear beef tenderloin, rotate every minute until golden brown all the way around. Place in oven for 10 min or until desired temperature is reached.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and sauté shallots for 30 seconds.
- Add mustard, brown sugar, honey, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix until brown sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Take tenderloin out of oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes, brushing tenderloin with glaze (reserve 2 tablespoons).
- Slice baguette bread into ½”-1″ slices. Cut peaches into halves.
- Coat a small sauté pan with olive oil and heat to medium high. Place peaches cut-side down and bread slices inside pan. Sauté until peaches are golden brown and bread slices are crispy outside and soft in the center. Remove from heat.
You may also like
Our Braised True Aussie beef with spiced infused coconut milk has kurma and root ...View Recipe
Tenderloin Steak Chateaubriand with Chateau potatoes is simple enough for a TV dinner for ...View Recipe