Miso Beef Burgers with Wasabi mayonnaise
8 minutes plus resting time
Miso beef burgers. Hosting a BBQ? These quick and easy beef burgers will be a crowd pleaser, even for the little ones.
- 600g The Meat Club lean minced beef
- 2 tbsp white miso paste*
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tsp wasabi paste
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 4 buns
- Mix the beef, miso paste and spring onions together, and evenly divide the mixture to form 4 round patties.
- Mix the wasabi paste and mayonnaise together and set aside.
- Peel the cucumber into thin ribbons, discarding the watery centre. Toss with the sesame seeds, vinegar and sesame oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a ridged chargrill or barbeque to moderately high. Lightly brush the patties with vegetable oil.Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Place the cut side of the buns on the grill to warm through and lightly colour them. Spread the mayonnaise onto the base of the buns. Top with a patty and the drained cucumber salad and serve.
*White miso paste is a Japanese fermented soya bean paste, available from Asian grocery stores and supermarkets.
You may also like
Soba Noodle Salad with Steak and Stir-fried Vegetables
An exclusive extract from her new book, Strong, Elsa Pataky shares her approach to ...View Recipe
Slow Cooked Premium range Diced Beef Stew
This Slow Cooked Premium range Diced Beef Stew is great for preparing ahead of ...View Recipe
Chipotle steak poke bowl with jackfruit salsa
An easy beef poke bowl you could eat with just a spoon – no oven ...View Recipe