Miso beef burgers. Hosting a BBQ? These quick and easy beef burgers will be a crowd pleaser, even for the little ones.
- 600g The Meat Club lean minced beef
- 2 tbsp white miso paste*
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tsp wasabi paste
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 4 buns
- Mix the beef, miso paste and spring onions together, and evenly divide the mixture to form 4 round patties.
- Mix the wasabi paste and mayonnaise together and set aside.
- Peel the cucumber into thin ribbons, discarding the watery centre. Toss with the sesame seeds, vinegar and sesame oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a ridged chargrill or barbeque to moderately high. Lightly brush the patties with vegetable oil.Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Place the cut side of the buns on the grill to warm through and lightly colour them. Spread the mayonnaise onto the base of the buns. Top with a patty and the drained cucumber salad and serve.
*White miso paste is a Japanese fermented soya bean paste, available from Asian grocery stores and supermarkets.
You may also like
The Beef Porridge infused with Coconut Milk and Spices is a comforting dish on ...View Recipe