Lemongrass Turmeric Chicken Taco with Tom Yum Coleslaw
Let’s taco-bout it: another easy spring/summer lunch recipe idea. Fusion food at its best! Thank you Mekhala for this wonderful recipe.
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced in half
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 whole tomatoes, sliced
- Lettuce leaves, sliced finely
- 1 tblsp Mekhala Organic Lemongrass Turmeric Paste
- 1 tblsp cooking oil
For Tom Yum Coleslaw
- 1/4 green and 1/4 red cabbage (or 1 large carrot) (shredded) 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tspn lime juice
- 1tbsp Mekhala Organic Tom Yum Paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Marinade chicken breast in the lemongrass turmeric paste for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, mix mayo, lime juice, salt pepper and Tom Yum Paste. Toss vegetables in mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes before use.
3. Heat oil in pan and fry chicken breasts until cooked. Slice chicken breast into 2 inch lengths.
4. Create your tortilla with chicken, coleslaw, lettuce, tomatoes and extra mayo and enjoy!
You may also like
Gluten Free Rice Crumbed Fried Chicken Strips
These Gluten Free Rice Crumbed Fried Chicken Strips are easy to prepare and ...View Recipe
Clean and lean chicken kebabs
Elissa of Two Expat Cooks used The Meat Club’s cage free chicken breast ...View Recipe
Citrus Baked Chicken with Herb Quinoa
Citrus Baked Chicken with Herb Quinoa is an easy mid week meal. As a ...View Recipe