Let’s taco-bout it: another easy spring/summer lunch recipe idea. Fusion food at its best! Thank you Mekhala for this wonderful recipe.
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced in half
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 whole tomatoes, sliced
- Lettuce leaves, sliced finely
- 1 tblsp Mekhala Organic Lemongrass Turmeric Paste
- 1 tblsp cooking oil
For Tom Yum Coleslaw
- 1/4 green and 1/4 red cabbage (or 1 large carrot) (shredded) 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tspn lime juice
- 1tbsp Mekhala Organic Tom Yum Paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Marinade chicken breast in the lemongrass turmeric paste for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, mix mayo, lime juice, salt pepper and Tom Yum Paste. Toss vegetables in mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes before use.
3. Heat oil in pan and fry chicken breasts until cooked. Slice chicken breast into 2 inch lengths.
4. Create your tortilla with chicken, coleslaw, lettuce, tomatoes and extra mayo and enjoy!
You may also like
This chargrilled porterhouse steak is perfect for an intimate summertime dinner. Recipe from our ...View Recipe