A quick and easy Korean-style starter that borrows the amazing flavour from the Kimchi and pairing it with True Aussie beef. Refreshing and appetizing, you will surely be back for seconds! Recipe inspired by Lisa from YoRipe.
- 250g True Aussie Ribeye Steak, sliced
- 1 Butterhead lettuce
- 200g Kimchi
- 2 tbsp Korean sesame oil
- Garlic slices
- Slice the Ribeye against the grain, cutting the meat into nice bite sized pieces.
- Get some of that beef fat and use it to oil the pan.
- BBQ the beef, flipping them once they’re nice and seared.
- Take some Korean sesame oil, garlic slices and salt and some kimchi of your choice.
- Assemble your lettuce wrap by taking a slice of beef, dipping it in the sesame oil and salt and placing it in the middle of your lettuce leaf with a garlic slice and some kimchi. Wrap it up with your hands and dig in!
You may also like
These grilled Aussie steaks are perfect for entertaining guests at dinner parties. Thank you ...View Recipe