Our Diced Beef Stir Fry is great for is a great mid week meal that incorporates tender meat and vegetables, and lots of flavour!
- 1 x The Meat Club Wagyu Beef Diced
- 1 ½ tsp of ground coriander
- ½ tsp of chilli powder
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce
- 1 tsp of palm sugar, grated
- ½ cup of peanut oil
- 200g of baby eggplant, halved lengthways
- 2 bunches of garlic shoots or scapes, cut into 5cm lengths (If you can’t find garlic shoots, substitute with about 2 tsp of minced garlic)
- 200g of mixed Asian mushrooms
- ¼ cup of Thai-style chilli jam (nam prik pao)
- ¼ cup of deep fried shallots, plus extra to serve
- ⅓ cup of coriander leaves
- Combine beef strips, ground coriander, chilli powder, fish sauce and palm sugar in a bowl and mix well. Leave to marinate for 30 mins.
- Bring a wok pan to high heat, add half the oil and the beef, and stir fry for 1-2 minutes until just cooked but not overdone. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil and eggplant, and fry for 2-3 minutes until golden. Remove and set aside.
- Drain some but not all oil from the wok and return to high heat. Add the garlic shoots and stir fry for 1 minute. Add mushrooms and continue to cook for a further 1–2 minutes until they are tender.
- Reduce the wok to low, return the beef and eggplant, then add the chilli jam, shallots and 1 tbsp water. Toss gently until heated through. Remove from heat and add the coriander.
- Serve with your choice of rice or noodles, and garnish with the remaining shallots.
You may also like
Our Pan seared True Aussie beef with spices and relish has all the hallmarks ...View Recipe