Diced Beef Stir Fry
Our Diced Beef Stir Fry is great for is a great mid week meal that incorporates tender meat and vegetables, and lots of flavour!
- 1 x The Meat Club Wagyu Beef Diced
- 1 ½ tsp of ground coriander
- ½ tsp of chilli powder
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce
- 1 tsp of palm sugar, grated
- ½ cup of peanut oil
- 200g of baby eggplant, halved lengthways
- 2 bunches of garlic shoots or scapes, cut into 5cm lengths (If you can’t find garlic shoots, substitute with about 2 tsp of minced garlic)
- 200g of mixed Asian mushrooms
- ¼ cup of Thai-style chilli jam (nam prik pao)
- ¼ cup of deep fried shallots, plus extra to serve
- ⅓ cup of coriander leaves
- Combine beef strips, ground coriander, chilli powder, fish sauce and palm sugar in a bowl and mix well. Leave to marinate for 30 mins.
- Bring a wok pan to high heat, add half the oil and the beef, and stir fry for 1-2 minutes until just cooked but not overdone. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil and eggplant, and fry for 2-3 minutes until golden. Remove and set aside.
- Drain some but not all oil from the wok and return to high heat. Add the garlic shoots and stir fry for 1 minute. Add mushrooms and continue to cook for a further 1–2 minutes until they are tender.
- Reduce the wok to low, return the beef and eggplant, then add the chilli jam, shallots and 1 tbsp water. Toss gently until heated through. Remove from heat and add the coriander.
- Serve with your choice of rice or noodles, and garnish with the remaining shallots.
You may also like
Beef Tenderloin Vietnamese Noodle Bowl
Beef Tenderloin Vietnamese Noodle Bowl is a relaxing and flavor filled meal that can ...View Recipe
Tofu stuffed with True Aussie minced beef
Our Tofu stuffed with True Aussie minced beef is best served with a home ...View Recipe
Indian Spiced Beef Steaks
These Indian Spiced Beef Steaks by Singapore foodie Simone Ruth are next level, ...View Recipe