This Caramelised Onion with Minced Beef Pizza is a sure fire way to get the family together. Recipe by #sgfoodie Yann @yannisms
- 200g The Meat Club Lean Mince Beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 wholemeal wraps
- 4 tablespoons of caramelised onions
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Mixed the minced beef, salt, pepper, and oregano thoroughly.
- Heat up some olive oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, using a slotted spoon, until soft (be careful not to burn the garlic).
- Add the minced beef to the pan and cook until the beef is no longer pink. Use the slotted spoon to break up any clumps. Remove from pan
- Put the wraps on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spread 2 tablespoons of caramelised onion each on the wrap
- Add the meat mixture on top of the onions, spreading it evenly over the wrap. Top the meat with the tomato slices, and then sprinkle the cheese generously over everything.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and golden
You may also like
Our Braised True Aussie beef with spiced infused coconut milk has kurma and root ...View Recipe