This Beef Burrito Bowl is brought to you by #sghomecook Meg Tan:
My son loves Mexican food like burrito bowls, burrito, quesadilla very much, requesting for them every other week. At first I’ll order from Sxx’d or GYG, but actually these are so easy to prep & put together!
The premium Australian Grain Fed Beef Strips from The Meat Club (TMC) comes in handy as it’s packed convenient for home cooking.
It’s good to know that TMC range of products are sourced from trusted suppliers in Australia & New Zealand & everything is packed at source. The cows were also naturally reared in open pastures & finished on a mixed grain diet, hence achieving a consistent marbled finish. Most importantly, no growth hormones.
My son gave thumbs up to the quality of beef in today’s burrito bowl, which were juicy & tender. He’s certainly looking forward to his next beefy meal.
- 300grams The Meat Club beef strips
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 15g taco spice mix (storebought)
- 2 bowls cilantro lime rice (cook rice mixed with chopped cilantro & lime juice to taste)
- ½ cup lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup Tomato salsa (tomato, purple onion, cilantro, lime juice, sugar, salt)
- ½ cup Avocado Yogurt (mashed avocado with Greek yogurt, salt, black pepper)
Add oil & taco spice mix to beef strips, mix well & set aside.
Add oil to frying pan on medium high heat, once oil is hot, add the beef strips & quick stir fry till just cooked. Off heat & remove from pan immediately.
In a serving bowl, add rice, lettuce, tomato salsa, avocado yogurt & stir fry beef.
Best eaten hot.