This beef and rice noodle stir-fry makes an easy and tasty lunch. Recipe from our friends at TrueAussie.
- 500g The Meat Club Angus Beef Lean mince
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 bunch gai laan, sliced 4cm lengths
- 1 carrot, batons
- 2 cups fresh rice noodles, soaked in cold water to loosen, drained
- 100g snow peas, halved
- Coriander sprigs to serve
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add sunflower oil and swirl to coat the wok.
- Add mince and let it brown on one side. Stir and break up mince.
- Once meat is browned, add sliced garlic and soy sauce.
- Add noodles and toss to coat. Add carrot and kai lan, cook till almost tender.
- Add snow peas for the last 30 seconds of cooking.
- Top noodles with coriander sprigs to serve.
You may also like
These Mustard glazed beef tenderloin bruschettas are party food with heaps of spring flavor. ...View Recipe