Beef and rice noodle stir-fry
This beef and rice noodle stir-fry makes an easy and tasty lunch. Recipe from our friends at TrueAussie.
- 500g The Meat Club Premium Australian Beef Lean Mince
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 bunch gai laan, sliced 4cm lengths
- 1 carrot, batons
- 2 cups fresh rice noodles, soaked in cold water to loosen, drained
- 100g snow peas, halved
- Coriander sprigs to serve
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add sunflower oil and swirl to coat the wok.
- Add mince and let it brown on one side. Stir and break up mince.
- Once meat is browned, add sliced garlic and soy sauce.
- Add noodles and toss to coat. Add carrot and kai lan, cook till almost tender.
- Add snow peas for the last 30 seconds of cooking.
- Top noodles with coriander sprigs to serve.
You may also like
Tomahawk with Tapenade Paste
This simple Tomahawk with tapenade paste is a winning formula for any dinner party! ...View Recipe
Braised True Aussie beef with spiced infused coconut milk
Our Braised True Aussie beef with spiced infused coconut milk has kurma and root ...View Recipe
Beef Broth with Vegetables and Spices
Enjoy this refreshing and light minced beef larb roasted rice from The Meat Club – ...View Recipe