- Natural reared in open pastures and finished on a mixed grain diet
- Grass-fed beef: 100% grass fed and grass finished
- Angus beef: Grass fed and finished on 60 days grain
- Never administered growth hormones, antibiotics strictly limited to sick animals
- Great source of proteins, minerals and natural fats.
Australia is renowned for the quality and consistency of its beef. The Meat Club range of 100% grass-fed beef is certified #trueaussie, which means that it is produced naturally and free to roam in a land of abundant natural pasturelands. For the Angus beef range, they are grass-fed, grain-finished and certified #trueaussie, which means that it is produced naturally and free to roam in a land of abundant natural pasturelands before enjoying no more than 70 days grain.
Sourced from the Gulf of Carpentaria region in Northern Queensland via a fully integrated supply chain, our beef is cared for by the same people all the way through from birth to processing. You can be rest assured that your meat has not been opened from the time it leaves Australia until it reaches your home, reducing double-handling and the possibility of contamination. Our beef is cut fresh and is allowed to ‘wet-age’ in state of the art packaging, ready for when you open and start cooking!