Sweet Potato with Chorizo Hash
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 15 mins
Words by Riyana @healthishandhappy: Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner, this Sweet Potato with Chorizo Hash ticks all the boxes. It’s hearty, delicious, and nourishing. Make sure your ingredients are fresh. Use sausages without the nasty preservatives. My Pork Spanish Chorizo Sausages are from The Meat Club. Serve along side some fresh greens for a complete meal.
- 1 x The Meat Club Pork Chorizo Sausages (500g)
- 1 large sweet potato⠀
- 3-4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- Chili flakes (optional for extra heat)⠀
- 3 tbsp olive oil or butter or ghee⠀
- Chopped scallion for garnish
- Heat oil in a deep skillet or pan and add diced sweet potato. Season with paprika, salt & pepper.
- Toss and cook till potatoes are tender. Remove from pan.
- Add sausage to the pan and breakup gently. Once almost cooked through add back the sweet potato and give it a good toss.
- Make 3 or 4 wells and carefully crack your fresh eggs in. Season with salt & Pepper and cover to set for about 3-5 minutes depending on how you like your eggs cooked.
- Garnish with chopped scallion and dig in!⠀