Stand Pot Baked Chicken
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins
- 4 The Meat Club Cage-free Chicken Breasts
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano or thyme , or other herb of choice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1.5 cup uncooked rice
- 2.5 cups chicken broth
- Finely chopped parsley
- Pound chicken with a rolling pin, meat mallet, or even your fists.
- Mix seasoning ingredients.
- Drizzle chicken with about 1 tsp canola oil, rub in with fingers. Sprinkle seasoning over chicken.
- Sauté sliced garlic in stand pot with canola oil.
- Remove garlic and dry with paper towel.
- Sauté chopped garlic in butter. Pour rice in when garlic is golden brown, mix until rice is all covered in garlic and butter.
- Add 1.5 cups chicken broth.
- Add marinated chicken on grill stand into the stand pot.
- Pressure cook everything for 2 minutes and let the pressure release for 10mins.
- Pour in another 1 cup of broth. Change mode to grill and continue cooking.
- Serve when rice and chicken are completely cooked.