Spicy Meatballs in Sriracha Glaze
PREP TIME: 30 mins
COOK TIME: 25 mins
- 500g The Meat Club Lean Minced Beef
- 500g The Meat Club Minced Pork
- 100g The Meat Club Beef Sausages
- 2 white onions, diced
- 6-8 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 200g Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 100ml milk
- 2 tbps Italian Herbs
- Handful Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
- 200g Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- ¾ cup sriracha
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp toasted sesame oil
- In a small bowl, re-hydrate your bread crumbs with milk. Then in a large bowl, mix together all your meatball ingredients until well combined. Shape mixture into 1½-inch balls (you’ll make roughly 40 balls).
- In a skillet, heat oil until shimmering then brown the meatballs for about 2-3 minutes on each side. The meatballs can be slightly pink inside but you can finish it off by braising it in the tomato sauce. Alternatively, you can bake these meatballs in a preheated oven of 190*C (375*F) for about 20-25 minutes.
- In a pan, combine all the ingredients for the sriracha sauce and bring to a boil over medium heat while stirring continuously. Reduce heat and simmer until it thickens then toss in meatballs.