plant based v2mince Korean Stir-Fry
A feast for your senses, this spicy, earthy stir-fry with pickled vegetables has bite. And this is no ordinary stir-fry, the plant based v2mince Korean Stir-Fry by v2food is something else. Enjoy v2food Plant Based Mince as a versatile yet nutritious alternative for anyone that loves the taste of meat but doesn’t want to get it from animals.
- 500g v2mince
- 2 cups sushi rice
- 2 tbsp mirin
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- Vegetable oil
- 240g Bulgogi marinade
- 4 shallots, greens thinly sliced, white part in large pieces
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red chili, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- Sesame seed, toasted
- Red cabbage, thinly sliced
- Bean shoots
- Kimchi to serve
- Cook sushi rice as per instructions. Combine the mirin, rice wine vinegar and caster sugar in a small bowl and pour over the cooked rice and fluff with a fork. Add sesame seeds.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large frypan or wok over high heat. Add white shallot pieces, carrot and zucchini and fry until beginning to brown. Add v2mince and fry until browned, breaking apart with a wooden spoon. Pour over Bulgogi marinade and reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Top flavoured rice with Bulgogi mince, kimchi, red cabbage and bean shoots. Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green shallots.