Pepper Spiced King Salmon Canapés
PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
COOK TIME: N/A
- 100g King Salmon, Natural, Wood Smoked
12 thin rice waffles
1 ripe avocado
6 tsp Spanish roasted peppers & paprika chutney
1 tbsp fresh dill, finely diced
- Remove salmon skin, make sure you check for the bones and remove them before flaking it with a fork.
- Slice around avocado, twist apart, and gently tape on the seed with a knife. Twist and remove. Peel skin off avocado. Cut each half of avocado into two width-ways. Then slice thinly.
- Lay two avocado slices onto the each rice cracker, add 1 tsp wood roasted salmon on top.
- Top 1/2 tsp roasted peppers & paprika chutney on salmon. Sprinkle chopped dill and enjoy!
NOTE: squeeze a lemon wedge on fresh avocado flesh to delay it from browning.