Mini Gluten Free Pork Burgers
PREP TIME: 30 Minutes
COOK TIME: 5 Minutes
Mini Gluten Free Pork Burgers by supermum Anne Swain are a great party starter or shared over drinks with friends that can be adapted with chicken and beef.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form into patties, whatever size you like.
- Barbeque or pan-fry in coconut oil on medium heat for around 5 minutes each side or until meat is cooked through.
- Place burger buns under the grill until toasted.
- Add pickles, lettuce, tomatoes or your fav burger toppings and serve