Lamb Chop Mee Lemak
PREP TIME: 10 Minutes
COOK TIME: 30 Minutes
Singapore foodie Christina, creates a Lamb Chop Mee Lemak using organic spaghetti. Try it out today!
- Organic spaghetti.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons organic Himalayan salt.
- A pot of filtered water.
- Pepper to taste.
- 1 The Meat Club lamb chop, sliced.
- 1 large bunch of organic Thai sweet basil, roughly chopped.
- 3 cloves of organic garlic, chopped.
- 1/8 teaspoon organic Himalayan Salt.
- 3 tablespoons organic extra virgin coconut oil.
- 3 tablespoons of organic coconut milk (or more if you prefer to have more gravy).
- Bring pot of water to boil.
- Add salt and alil’ oil (to prevent pasta from sticking onto pot).
- Boil till pasta gets cooked.
- Drain off water and place pasta onto plate.
- Add Lamb with Coconut Gravy onto pasta, and pepper to taste. Salad greens as garnish.
- Season lamb chop with salt. Put aside.
- Preheat cast iron pan over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add coconut oil onto pan until it’s hot and bubbling.
- Add garlic and basil, stir-fry lightly until fragrant.
- Add sliced lamb and stir-fry till almost cooked.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for about 2 minutes.