Hot Wood Roasted King Salmon Salad
PREP TIME: 20 mins
COOK TIME: 30 mins
With a rich flavour profile and essential Omega 3 Fatty Acids, our Hot Wood Roasted King Salmon is sustainably farmed in the pristine waters of Marlborough Sounds, New Zealand. This Hot Wood Roasted King Salmon Salad is great for sharing as a wholesome lunch or light dinner. You’ll find that this King Salmon speaks for itself, with no need for a fancy dressing.
- 1 200g pack of The Meat Club Wood Roasted Smoked Salmon
- 500g baby new potato
- ½ cup plain low-fat yoghurt
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ tspn lemon zest
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- ½ cup fresh dill
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and brush the skin of the potatoes under running water. Keep whole or dice into desired pieces. Cook in a pan of boiled salted water for approximately 12-15 minutes until just tender.
- Take the salmon out of the fridge and stand to reach room temperature.
- In the meantime, combine the yoghurt, lemon juice and zest in a jar and shake well to blend. Season for taste.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a large bowl. Poor over yoghurt dressing and stand for 15 minutes to allow the flavours to be absorbed. Toss to combine.
- To serve the salad, place potatoes on a platter, open the salmon and flake into pieces discarding skin. Drizzle with EVOO and chopped parsley and dill.