Hot Smoked Salmon Chilli and Lemon Salad
TIME: 20 mins
This refreshing Hot Smoked Salmon Chilli and Lemon Salad packs some heat from the chilli, which is paired nicely with greens. Good for a casual meal or as a side for BBQ party! We recommend using our Natural Hot Smoked Atlantic Salmon Fillet, which is slowly roasted over aromatic beech wood in Australia, giving a smoky and buttery taste. Inspiration from BBC Good Food, here.
- 100g Natural Hot Smoked Atlantic Salmon Fillet
- 150g potato, cut into big chunks
- 50g asparagus, 1-inch pieces
- 150g bag mixed salad leaves such as beetroot leaves, watercress and more
- Small handful of Parsley and mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 50g radish, thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 red chillies
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 125ml olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Boil potatoes in salted water for 10 mins until tender, adding the asparagus for the final 2 mins of cooking. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Mix the salad dressing ingredients together, season to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, asparagus, salad leaves, herbs and radishes. Add two-thirds of the dressing, thoroughly mix through the salad, then spread the salad over a large platter.
- Flake the hot smoked Atlantic salmon into large chunks over the top and top with spring onions.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing over the top.