Grilled salmon with Crispy skin and Furikake Seasoning
- King Salmon Fillet
- Table Salt
- Black Pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Furikake seasoning
- Place the salmon fillet in a ziplock bag and season generously with salt and pepper to create a dry brine. Chill in fridge for 3o minutes.
- Make a small water bath and bring the temperature up to 43.3 degrees using a sous vide machine
- Once chilled, place the salmon in a water bath and press all the air out ti create a vacuum pack and leave it for 45 minutes.
- Once done, remove the salmon fillet gently from the ziplock bag, and peel the skin of the fillet.
- Add some vegetable oil to a pan, and heat until the oil is shinny.
- Add the salmon skin to the hot oil, and cook until dry and crisp.(about 7-8 minutes) Once crisped, remove oil and pat with paper towel.
- Lay the salmon skin-side down. Sprinkle some furikake seasoning and course sea salt on the top.
- Serve salmon fillet with crisped skin on the side