Gluten Free Rice Crumbed Fried Chicken Strips
TheseGluten Free Rice Crumbed Fried Chicken Strips are easy to prepare and great atop a salad, in a wrap or a burger – the kids love it. This recipe by trusted foodie, cafe owner and author, The Meat Club #supermum Terri-Anne of Carrotsticks and Cravings is sure to be a crowd winner! Some even say it tastes like KFC…just healthier.
- Spread out the cooked brown rice onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 30 minutes until crispy.
- Once rice is cooled, blend the rice in blender until crumbs, but not too finely.
- Whisk egg, oregano, salt and pepper together.
- Dip strips into the egg mix and then into the crumbs, until fully coated.
- Pan-fry in olive oil on medium heat until golden brown.