Caramelised Onion with Minced Beef Pizza
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins
This Caramelised Onion with Minced Beef Pizza is a sure fire way to get the family together. Recipe by #sgfoodie Yann @yannisms
- 200g The Meat Club Lean Mince Beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 wholemeal wraps
- 4 tablespoons of caramelised onions
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Mixed the minced beef, salt, pepper, and oregano thoroughly.
- Heat up some olive oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, using a slotted spoon, until soft (be careful not to burn the garlic).
- Add the minced beef to the pan and cook until the beef is no longer pink. Use the slotted spoon to break up any clumps. Remove from pan
- Put the wraps on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spread 2 tablespoons of caramelised onion each on the wrap
- Add the meat mixture on top of the onions, spreading it evenly over the wrap. Top the meat with the tomato slices, and then sprinkle the cheese generously over everything.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and golden