HOW IT WORKS
The heart and soul of The Meat Club is built on a simple and flexible subscription model called ‘Auto Pilot’. Auto-Pilot allows you to ‘click and forget’, ensuring you receive the freshest products, with the maximum shelf life, week in, week out. While we offer the convenience of next day delivery, shelf life on these items may be shorter than what you would receive via Auto Pilot. Let us explain in this simple table.
- Delivery on the second Saturday of every month (including the following week, to suit your needs)
- Access to Club Prices (20% off)
- Flexibility to modify, defer or cancel your order
- Guaranteed between 14-28 days shelf life on all chilled items
- Capped membership to 1,000
- Less wastage
- Next day delivery for in stock items before 2pm
- Minimum 3 days shelf life on all chilled items
- Free delivery for orders over $60
When you join us on Auto Pilot, your first delivery is available via two methods:
–> If you nominate ‘On Next Import‘, you will receive items on the second Saturday of the following month, and you are guaranteed products with the maximum shelf life.
–> If you nominate ‘As Soon As Possible‘, delivery will be the next day, and this will mean that the shelf life of our chilled items will have a minimum of 3 days shelf life.
In the case of ‘As Soon As Possible’, a team member will reach out to you prior to your second delivery, and organise a convenient time for delivery following import. This will typically fall on the second Saturday of every month, or the following week, to suit your needs.
Try us on Auto Pilot today, to experience how we go above and beyond for our members.
Products we import chilled (never frozen)
These items are cut and packed by our partners in Australia, and have not been frozen and defrosted prior to delivery to your home.
Chilled shelf life
- Beef and lamb*: 14 to 28 days^ chilled, when ordered on import
Products we import frozen (always frozen)
With an expanded range, we now import items that have been snap frozen by our partners and will be frozen through the supply chain until it reaches your home.
Frozen shelf life
- Lamb mince*, chicken, pork, bacon, fish and sausages: min. 30 days frozen
- Beef and lamb^ also available frozen: min. 30 days
Our import dates
We import on the second Saturday of every month, with deliveries immediately on arrival into Singapore, as well as during that first week, to suit your needs.
Next Import dates: 9 March >> 6 April >> 11 May
How We Offer More For Less
Understand how we offer greater savings when compared to traditional bricks and mortar operations.
- Pay farmer
- Pay freight
- Pay import broker
- Pay distributor
- Pay supermarket listing
- Pay rent
- Pay farmer (premium quality)
- Pay air freight
- Pick & pack