Why The Meat Club
- QUALITY ASSURED: We are passionate about sourcing great quality products. If you find our produce does not meet your personal standards, you will get your money back, no questions.
- FOOD SAFETY: Our products are cut and vacuum packed in HACCP certified facilities, and we have a certified supply chain all the way to your home, meaning your products are always safe from contamination.
- FULLY PERSONALISED: Add products to your cart and let us automate your deliveries, with ultimate flexibility on what items get delivered, when.
- NEVER BE SHORT: A regular 4 weekly delivery means you’ll never be without great quality produce for your next dinner party.
- SUSTAINABLE FARMS: We care deeply about the planet and sustainable living. We hand select our suppliers based on their animal welfare standards and commitment to the environment.
- SAVE MONEY: Our subscription model, Auto Pilot, creates the most efficient path from our suppliers to your fridge, meaning 20% savings for you, plus access to our unique promotions, discounts and #meatclubfriends partners.
- REDUCE FOOD WASTE: Our Auto Pilot model means we only produce the products, that our members demand. That means less food wastage and less land fill.
Where We Source
It took some 18 months to find the right suppliers to launch our initial range of Australian beef and lamb. What began as a traditional red meat business has quickly expanded into an online marketplace for other types of meat including Australian cage-free chicken, Atlantic Salmon, WA Barramundi, free range pork, a range of gluten-free sausages and vegetarian burger patties. The Meat Club continue to support Australian suppliers that adhere to strict animal welfare practices, have utmost care for the environment and can guarantee the integrity of the supply chain from processor to plate.
Who We Are
The Meat Club was co-founded by Australian, Amy Bell, who was frustrated by the unreliable quality and unreasonable price points of beef and lamb in Singapore. Unwilling to settle for less, Amy and the team set about sourcing quality produce from suppliers in Australia. Minimizing their overheads and importing only what the market demands, The Meat Club have created a unique, one of its kind online marketplace that allows 20% savings to be passed onto its members. The Meat Club team are proud recipients of The Finder’s Expatpreneur 2019 award for Readers Choice.