Why The Meat Club
- Quality: We are passionate about sourcing products that are reared as nature intended. We offer a wide range of free range, grass fed, hormone free and antibiotic free products for every need.
- Safety: Our products are vacuum packed in Australia, before being air or sea freighted to Singapore, meaning they are not touched before they reach your home.
- Sustainability: We care deeply about the planet. We hand select our suppliers based on their animal welfare standards and commitment to the environment.
- Savings: Our flexible subscription model, Auto Pilot, creates the most efficient path from our suppliers to your fridge, meaning 20% savings for you.
- Wastage: Our Auto Pilot model means we only source the products our members demand. That means less food wastage and less land fill.
Where We Source
The Meat Club continue to support all-Australian suppliers that adhere to strict animal welfare practices, have utmost care for the environment and can guarantee the integrity of the supply chain from processor to plate. It took some 18 months to find the right suppliers to launch our initial range of Australian beef and lamb. What began as a traditional red meat business has quickly expanded into an online marketplace for other types of proteins including Australian cage-free chicken, Atlantic Salmon, WA Barramundi, free range pork, a range of gluten-free sausages and vegetarian burger patties.
Who We Are
The Meat Club was co-founded by Australian, Amy Bell, who was frustrated by the unreliable quality and unreasonable price points of beef and lamb in Singapore. Unwilling to settle for less, the team have set about sourcing quality produce from suppliers in Australia. Minimizing their overheads and importing only what the market demands, The Meat Club have created a unique, one of its kind online marketplace that allows 20% savings to be passed onto its members. The Meat Club team are proud recipients of The Finder’s Expatpreneur 2019 award for Readers Choice.