Why The Meat Club
- FRESHER FOR LONGER: Our vacuum packed meat lasts between 14 to 28 days in the fridge.
- SAVE TIME: No more trips to the butcher or supermarket. No more needless online browsing. Add products to your cart and let us automate your deliveries.
- NEVER BE SHORT: A regular Auto Pilot order means you’ll never be without great quality produce again.
- SUSTAINABLE FARMS: We care deeply about the planet and sustainable living. We hand select our farmers based on their ethical standards and commitment to the environment.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are passionate about fresh, premium quality meat. If you find our meat is not up to our high standards, you will get your money back. No questions.
- SAVE MONEY: Our subscription model, Auto Pilot, creates the most efficient path from our farmers to your fridge, meaning greater savings for you.
Where We Source
It took some 18 month to find the right suppliers of our Australian range of produce. What began as a traditional red meat business has quickly expanded into an online marketplace for other types of meat including Australian cage-free chicken, King Salmon, Cone Bay Barramundi, free range pork and a range of gluten-free sausages. The Meat Club continue to support Australian suppliers that adhere to strict animal welfare practices, have utmost care for the environment and can guarantee the integrity of the supply chain process from farm to plate.
Who We Are
The Meat Club was founded by Australians that were frustrated by the unreliable quality and unreasonable price points of beef and lamb in Singapore. Unwilling to settle for less, the team set about sourcing fresh, quality produce from suppliers in Australia. What started with just beef and lamb has now expanded into a range of premium quality proteins. Minimizing their own overheads and importing only what the market demands, The Meat Club have created a unique, one of its kind online marketplace that allows savings to be passed onto members. Headed by David Beattie, a former farmer from Longreach in outback Queensland, who worked the land and learned about the ideal rearing conditions for farming animals, there is no better person to understand the ins and outs of export quality red meat. Coupled with 10 years experience at Rio Tinto as a logistics and supply chain specialist, there is no better person to ensure our product arrives safely at our members door steps, one month after the next.